Welcome to my world. A world of small wonders and big dreams. I live in a world that, not too long ago, was very small, but is growing more everyday. Walk with me as I learn more about myself and the world around me by living each day with a heart full of love. This blog is about life and this life is about growth. Grow with me and learn with me as I find new meaning in my everyday experiences.
Friday, November 30, 2007
The Prop Boys
Being in theatre, it is imortant to realize that it's never just about the actors. Fortunatly, for me, I have four boys constantly reminding me of that fact every day. These four boys are the ones that I fondly call "The Prop Boys". They put a smile on my face when I give them morning hugs and then remind me again by the end of play practice that they deserve high-fives for all their hard work. They are so ridiculously charming that I often forget they're all two grades behind me, but that is half of the joy of the prop boys. They know how to make me smile, how to work hard, and defnitely know how to prove that they are important. I remember when they were nominated by a local theatre for an award for "Best Crew" and how happy they were even though they didn't win. So, in the next few months, I know that I will never get bored as long as the prop boys are around. Between the dull off moments in rehearsals and the rides home after shows, I will have entertaining memories that will last me a lifetime. So, hats off to the prop boys, thanks for all that you do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment